if you are just not satisfied with the internet speed you are getting from your service provider and do you want feed up of your WiFi/3g/4g connectivity? As a human mentality, we always need more and more and the bandwidth we are getting from service providers is no exception to it. Some or the other day, you might have thought of using Wifi and mobile data simultaneously. Isn’t it? Probably Yes. As you know, generally it’s not possible because as soon as you turn on your WiFi connection, your mobile data got disabled. Read more »
How to Use Simultaneously Wifi and Mobile Data for Faster Download
Run Multiple Accounts of Whatsapp on Android
Although everything is quite handy in WhatsApp, but if you are a dual SIM Android user, you might be willing to enjoy two different WhatsApp account for your two different numbers on your Android. Read more »
How to run bactrack 5 on Galaxy S2
1. Rooted Android Device with Busybox Installed. Read this tutorial
2. Download some apps from Android Market like Android Terminal Emulator and androidVNC.
3. 7zip (for PC), for extracting the files around 3.3 GB free on internal sdcard (/sdcard/)
4. Download Backtrack from here.
http://www.mediafire.com/?f9gk3p3t9wip5 Read more »
Installing BusyBox on Non-rooted Android Devices
If you have a rooted android phone and utilizing it to the fullest, then in all probability your device is generation before non-rooted android device. As a matter of reality, majority of android users are having non-rooted device and positively this snatch the chance to use BusyBox on your android device. BusyBox allows you to more additional linux commandson on your android devices. Busybox provides many unix tools in a single file. It runs during a type of POSIX environments like UNIX (including Android), FreeBSD and others, like kernels, though several of the tools it provides square measure designed to figure with interfaces provided by the UNIX kernel..!
Read more »
ProxyPlus released – auto fetch and configure proxy in specific country
Just released an ad-supported app – ProxyPlus Free. It’s based on my another app Proxy Manager, but enhanced to support more proxies and country selecting.
Set up a global proxy for android phone or tablet. ProxyPlus can also fetch a proxy in the specific country automatically in one click. This can work together with Market Unlocker as well. Read more »
New Cloud Storage Service with 20GB Free Storage + 5GB for Every Referral – Android app needed?
Copy.com is a new cloud storage service similar to Dropbox, SugarSync, or SpiderOak. It is a pretty crowded market but Copy is entering it anyway. So what makes Copy stand out compared to the host of other cloud storage services available?
At this point Copy.com is VERY similar to Dropbox. This is both good and bad. The good part is that Dropbox is very simple and easy to use – it just works. The not so good part is that they are not really providing a very unique service. However, considering that Dropbox only provides 2GB of free storage initially, Copy is definitely giving away a lot more storage (15GB) for free. Read more »
How to root Sony Xperia P (ICS)
Method for ICS build number 6.1.B.0.544 and 6.1.B.0.559 update:
Rooting via Flashtool:
1. Download Flashtool 0.9.6.0 from Flashtool Homepage: http://androxyde.github.com/
2. Install it on your PC
3. Run the Flashtool and connect your phone (enable USB debugging first/turn on unknown sources)
4. Hit the Root button (second in row)
5. When you see “waiting for restore to finish” open your phone and run Backup&Restore app and restore RootMe.tar file.
6. Wait until Flashtool do the rest of work
Thanks neoxx3m at XDA:http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1900172
Galaxy S4 original wallpaper
Mo7amed Samir Galaxy S4 wallpapers background
Normal Screen Read more »
Market Unlocker 3.5.1 released
It’s a long time since google removed Market Unlocker from google play. Recently I’ve been reported that it does not work fine because google play was upgraded automatically and silently to detect IP address as well as carrier.
Users will have to configure and enable a proxy (USA proxy recommended) via which access google play beside enabling Market Unlocker.
For pro users in some countries, they found fetch USA proxy not working because the proxy index server was blocked in their region 🙁
1. Fix proxy fetching issue for pro users
2. Add update check feature since we cannot get update on google play any more.
3. Add more carriers
1. Add reset google play. Enable Auto Unlock, Reset Google play and reboot phone. It will force initialize Google play again. It will sync up phone with the fake carrier to google server.
1. Changed proxy validation to filter working proxies better. Some proxies are not working for google play, but other sites.
1. Validate proxy one by one instead of multiple tasks at same time. It was causing problem on some phones.
1. Save proxy in cache instead of fetching each time
2. Change proxy order before validating to prevent the same proxy is selected for too many users.
3. Add Taobao upgrade option for China users.
1. Updated proxy function for specific phones to fix timeout/no connection error
1. Fixed proxy validation issue
1. add complete market list and search function
2. support fetch proxies in multiple countries (pro version)
3. improve proxy fetch function (pro version)
4. remove “Reset Google Play” which not supported in ART mode
5. remove “set custom market” function
6. integrate help and change log on About window
* correct Cyprus flag
* force kill proxy daemon clearly
* force kill google play store on kikkat
* remove banner advertisements for clean UI
* add tip at enable proxy to avoid no connection issue
Find more details at http://support.evanhe.com/2012/03/08/introduction-to-market-unlocker-2/
and FAQ at http://support.evanhe.com/2012/03/08/questions-answers-for-market-unlocker-2/
If there’s any other feature request, please send me email ([email protected]). Thanks.
GDriveSync – sync folders from phone to google drive
Uploads photos, videos and everything automatically from your phone to Google Drive (GDrive) whenever you’re online. Easy to set up and for daily use.
* Manual and automatic sync
* Wifi only option
* multiple folders supported
* As simple to use as possible Read more »