Market Unlocker is an Android app which lets you access paid or restricted apps in Google Play Store (previously Android Market) and Amazon Appstore in one click. It’s safe, stable, simple and free.
For some apps are just enabled for some specific countries and not available to the other countries,so it is very difficult to download many high quality software. Market Unlocker lets you access paid apps from countries where paid apps are not yet available.
* Get Root permission
* Installed Google Play (Android Market)
* Installed Amazon Appstore (optional)
* Installed app in internal storage to auto unlock
* Support full list of providers
* Change provider in one click
* Change provider automatically on boot or switch to flight mode
* Access Market via Proxy. It support HTTP, Socks4, Socks5 proxy and user authentication.
* Support Amazon Appstore outside USA.
* Support search, retrieve and configure proxy in multiple countries automatically (pro version)
* Support global proxy for all application
To work with Android Market 2.x,
Switch “Enable Unlocker” button to ON and Open Android Market to buy paid app. Optionally different provider can be configured in “Market” tab.
Basic Usage for Google Play:
1. Turn on flight mode
2. Enable Market Unlocker and auto unlock (by default USA Verizon is configured)
3. Got to system Setting => Applications => Manage applications => All => Goolge Play store, and click “Clear user data”
4. Reboot phone
5. Turn on Wifi/3G
6. Enable a working proxy in the same country with market (e.g, enable a USA proxy if using Verizon, Japanese proxy if Docomo)
1) Go to Proxy tab
2) Click edit icon beside “Proxy For Applications”, select “Google Play” in list, and click OK button.
3) Configure Proxy Type, Proxy Host, Proxy Port. Please make sure you are using an effect working proxy server. For pro version user, just select country and click “Fetch Proxy” to get one proxy configured automatically.
4) Switch “Enable Proxy” to “ON”
if you get a “no connection” error in google play with this proxy, reboot phone and try fetch another proxy and re-enable proxy. Please beware there is system network cache, reboot phone to clear it.
7. Open Google Play store, download a free app or perform app update. It is necessary to ask google play to start a sync-up immediately.
8. Wait google service sync-up completed. Sync-up time is various in different regions, should be completed in maximal Several hours.
9. Open Google Play. paid apps are there.
Turn off flight mode now.
Amazon Appstore does not allow users to buy paid apps from outside USA, even if users have been registered use US credit card and billing address. Market Unlocker will set USA proxy to help you buy daily free apps as well as paid apps.
To work with Amazon Appstore outside USA,
First install Appstore app, otherwise the function will not be visible.
1. Go to Proxy tab
2. Click edit icon beside “Proxy For Applications”, select “Amazon Appstore” in list, and click OK button.
3. Configure Proxy Type, Proxy Host, Proxy Port. Please make sure you’re using an effect USA proxy server first. For pro version user, just click “Fetch USA Proxy” to get one proxy configured automatically.
4. Switch “Enable Proxy” to “ON”
5. Open Amazon Appstore and enjoy
If still get “unavailable in your region” error, please check the credit card and billing address info or contact me.
To set up a global proxy for all applications,
1. Go to Proxy tab
2. Click edit icon beside “Proxy For Applications”, select “All applications” in list, and click OK button.
3. Configure Proxy Type, Proxy Host, Proxy Port. Please make sure you’re using an effect USA proxy server first.
4. Enable “Enable Proxy” to “ON”
Now proxy server is routing all the system and application traffic.
To restore original market,
Go to Home tab and click “Back to default market”, or go to Home tab, Switch “Enable Unlocker” button to OFF and reboot phone
Questions & Support:
More can be found by google.
Download Market Unlocker Pro from Google Play:
(Removed by google on May 10th, 2012)
Download Market Unlocker Free from Google Play:
(Removed by google on May 10th, 2012)
Download Market Unlocker Free directly on the site:
download link1: Market Unlocker 3.5.1 ( release details )
download link2: Market Unlocker 3.5.1
Donate tool to upgrade to Pro version:
Market Unlocker Donate 1.3.9
Because google does not allow such apps any more, checkout payment is not supported. You can find upgrade help here
I bought Marketet Unlocker pro on the google market befor, And can’t find it on the market now (I just updated to ics and want to reinstalled the app). My google account is “[email protected]”
Please expect a little bit delay for pro version on google play. You can install free version, and upgrade to pro using donate app at this time( request new license from donate app). These apps can be downloaded directly above.
How to get custom market code? is it something to do with MCC and MNC or what?
yes, it’s MCC+MNC
I had bought Market Unlocker Pro from Google Play,now how can I get new version?How can I get pro version license?
For existing pro users, you can install free version and upgrade it to pro using donate app (no need to pay, just request new license). Here is the download link: http://support.evanhe.com/2012/04/30/market-unlocker-donate-upgrade-free-to-pro-using-paypal-payment/
you can set custom code for not listed carrier. I will update more at the next release.
❓ My phone(KOREA LGU+ (45006) is the Samsung Galaxy Note2 (4.1.2), rooting is complete
Error occurs when the market changes
“configure market [t-mobile(310260)] failed:operator not changed”
What is the problem?
It looks like the rooting is partially completed, lack of some system command tools.
I have the same problem. my device is Samsung SCH-i509. it’s rooted and has busybox 1.21.0 with all symlinks installed, even the installer told me that’s not save to replace some system files. but i still get the same error ‘operator not changed’. is there a log file i can see to find out the reason?
The unlock feature without proxy is not working anymore with 4.1.2 update. Is there any solution for this?
And also, * Support search, retrieve and configure proxy automatically (only pro version) is not working. I’m your customer, I try to fecth proxies. It says no proxies available.
Can’t see paid apps again. Pls fix it.
Hello, when do I install MU and then revert back to my original GP do I loose any data about previously installed apps (mainly by clearing data of GP), thanks for reply. VicC
Nope. Nothing will be lost.
And will it work with Google Play 4.1.6? Thanks ;]
It works fine with the latest google play.
If I put proxy on and fetch it from USA I have no connection to market.Where is the mistake now?
You may check the system time, and reboot phone to clear system cache.
Is it still working? I have the “no connection” error message (even without any proxy).
Thanks a lot for your help
please reboot phone to clean system cache.
Did that 10 times, does not help. Does it work with newly created accounts only?
I am asking if you wanna maximize your earnings by increasing your Fill Rate or monetize your global traffic?
for anyone who would like to contact me directly,, here is my email address: [email protected]
there is a problem with market unlocker,
in some ROMs (stock or custom) when i use market unlocker the APN settings lockes and gives me this message:
“unable to view the access point name settings . access is restricted for the current user profile”
uninstalling Market Unlocker and rebooting the device fixes that problem.
is there any solution for this problem?