Have you ever thought your favorite Samsung Galaxy S2 I727R LTE could play for you some extra features if you got it rooted ? Some of you might think its a rather complex job to achieve. Well its not ! Today I ‘ll show how you can make this happen just like A – B – C .
Disclaimer: We are not responsible in any manner if anything happens to your device as which is a very unlikely case if you follow each and every instruction carefully given in this article.
Our Requirements :
- Samsung Galaxy S2 I727R LTE
- USB Data Cable
- Rooting PACKAGE for S2
Steps Involved :
- Download this Rooting PACKAGE for S2 LTE I727R
- Extract the downloaded file to a new folder using Winzip /Winrar / 7 zip or any other unzip program
- Enable USB Debugging on your mobile. On your home-screen, tap Menu > Setting > Application > Development then click on USB Debugging
- Connect your phone to your computer via its USB Data Cable
- Now open the new folder with the extracted files on your computer, then find and double- click on SUPER ONE CLICK to run the programSuper One Click Tool
- In the Super one click program, click the root tab to start the procedure of rooting
After successful rooting your Android will reboot automatically. To verify if your mobile is finally rooted, you should see two new apps, the CWM and the Super User.