Procedure To Root Samsung Galaxy S2:
Points to be Noted Before Proceeding:
1. You may brick your phone, if the instructions will not follow carefully.
2. Warranty will be void by rooting the device but you can get it back by unrooting the phone.
3. Downloads all needed Tools/software.
4. Samsung Galaxy S2 should had updated to the latest firmware XWKDD.
5. Battery of the phone had charged properly atleast to the half level.
6. You may lost the device data, so make a backup of all the data like messages, call history, pictures etc before rooting process.
7. Save the APN Setting, it will be needed after the root process to surf the internet again.
8. The updated USB driver of device should be installed on system to communicate properly with the device.