- Download this
- Connect your phone to the PC with the USB cable and open it up in the file manager. (You can then also backup all your stuff.)
- Right click RootPack.zip and choose extract here, then copy upd.zip to “Phone” on the file manager. Leave your phone connected to the PC via USB up to step #8
Tag Archives: Galaxy
Tethering Samsung Android smartphones not is a big issues. All Samsung Galaxy smartphones build in tethering feature that allows sharing the internet connection with other devices such as laptop , smartphone and Tablet. Tethering Samsung Android smartphones is very simple and you can turn On the type of the tethering and set the WEB encryption to your hotspot Wi-Fi.
Getting back to stock rom without rooting will be necessary for warranty
1. PC Odin
2. Your Firmware
Google’s Android operating system is an open-source platform that’s currently available on a wide variety of smartphones such as HTC, Samsung , Motorola,Sony and more. The Android platform is “open-source.” This means instead of just one company working on the code, an unlimited number of people are able to do so. Android has its advantages — it’s highly customizable, for one — but it’s also somewhat geeky software that can seem intimidating to smartphone newbies.
SamsungGalaxy SL i9003 is a slightly cut-down version of the Samsung Galaxy S released by Samsung.
The Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 Android Phone is a very good alternative to the most selling Samsung Galaxy S mobile which was recently upgraded to Android 2.2.1 , Android 2.3.2 etc.
There are many advantages of rooting your device, one of which mainly is that you can easily capture screenshots.
Simple summary of rooting steps:
1. Unzip and execute SuperOneClick.exe
2. Connect phone to pc
3. Click “Root” button
4. Waiting complete dialog showing
5. Click “Yes” to test if root completed