if you are just not satisfied with the internet speed you are getting from your service provider and do you want feed up of your WiFi/3g/4g connectivity? As a human mentality, we always need more and more and the bandwidth we are getting from service providers is no exception to it. Some or the other day, you might have thought of using Wifi and mobile data simultaneously. Isn’t it? Probably Yes. As you know, generally it’s not possible because as soon as you turn on your WiFi connection, your mobile data got disabled.
Before you begin, you need :
- 1. A Rooted Android device version 2.2 or up.
- 2. Super Download app installed on your device.Download free form Google Play Store.
How to Use Simultaneously Wifi and Mobile Data for Faster Download:
- 1. Just click on a link or open a remote file: if the file type is recognised by Super Download, it will start getting it.
- 2. If this method doesn’t work, try click-and-hold on the link, select “share with” and choose SuperDownload.
- .3 Finally, you can copy and paste a url in the “add url” dialog. You are now all set to speed up your download.
Things to Remember while Using the Application:
- 1. Using both networks together requires root access (remember to say “authorize” to the superuser prompt).
- 2. Since this program uses mobile data connection, by using it you may incur in additional charges from your network operator.
- 3. To unleash its full potential, this turbo downloader needs good (and balanced) wifi and mobile reception/bandwidth. If you have good wifi internet, 2G mobile is not enough, you need 3G or 4G.
- 4. Using both connections is not supported on all devices / rom combinations.
- 5. Some web servers may provide insufficient functionalities on the requested files.
- 6. Currently only http and https protocols are supported (no ftp or torrent yet)
- 7. The Lite version has a filesize limit of 50 megabytes.