App Sync let you run apps seamless on your various handsets (phones, tablets, and other android devices), because it can synchronize app data between handsets and cloud in 1-click or automatically,
* Stop running an app on one phone/tablet, and continue it from the same state on another one.
* Migrate app data between phones/tables
* Backup/Restore app data
* Work/play on same app with friends
* ROOT permission
* Have a Dropbox account
* Sync up app data in 1-click or automatically (PRO version)
* Multiple apps can be synchronized
* Automatic sync-up in configurable interval
* Conflict options to resolve different data version on different places
* Wifi only option
1. Link to Dropbox. It will go to Dropbox site to link App Sync with one of your dropbox folder. Select “Allow” to set up the link.
2. Add apps to sync-up list. Click Add icon to load installed apps, select multiple apps and click “OK” to add them to sync-up list.
3. Sync up apps
Download & Install from google play:
App Sync: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.yottajoy.appsyncfree