- Download this
- Connect your phone to the PC with the USB cable and open it up in the file manager. (You can then also backup all your stuff.)
- Right click RootPack.zip and choose extract here, then copy upd.zip to “Phone” on the file manager. Leave your phone connected to the PC via USB up to step #8
- In the extracted files of RootPack.zip open Odin3-v1.85 -> Odin3 v1.85.exe
- Click on PDA and choose I8160XXLD8_ready_to_root_ANT.tar.md5 that you’ll find in the extracted files of RootPack.zip Do not click start.
- Boot your phone in download mode (hold vol down + home + power) and wait a few seconds so that your PC detected it.
- Now click start in Odin. If the box on the left upper side isn’t turning green hit start a 2nd time.
- Once odin has finished, disconnect your phone from the USB and boot your phone into recovery mode (vol up + home + power)
- Select update from SD Card via the volume keys and select upd.zip and flash it.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Ace II
Posted by evanhe on November 13, 2012 Leave a comment (0) Go to comments
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.