Sansung Galaxy S3 is a so exceiting andorid phone. Here is step by step Tutorial on how to Root Galaxy S3 Android 4.0.4 XXALE8 via Odin:
– We are not liable for any damages that could happen to your smartphone. Flash at your own risk. There is a possibility for your phone to get bricked and totally unusable.
[amazon-product alink=”0000FF” bordercolor=”000000″ height=”240″ region=”us”]B0080DJ6CM[/amazon-product]
– Create a backup of your phone’s important data to external storage.
– Battery power at least 80% full.
– If you do not have Samsung’s KIES installed, download and install it. Correct USB drivers must be installed, so that programs can communicate with the device. Reboot computer after KIES installation.
Step 1: Set your phones into USB debugging mode: Settings -> Applications -> Development -> USB debugging.Then turn off your phones.
Step 2: Turn your phones into download mode by pressing and holding VolumeDown + Home + Power simultaneously.
Step 3: Start ODIN on PC.
Step 4: Connect the device to your computer using USB.
Step 5: Wait a few seconds, the ODIN screen will show that a device is now connected
– If ODIN not detect your device, then you can refer here on how to solve it.
Step 6: Click the PDA button, then select CF-Insecure-SGS3_XX_NEE_ALE8-v1.2.tar
Step 7: Press “Start”. ODIN will start flash the firmware, and the device should reboot after flash complete. Thats All!
– Download the ODIN file: Link
– CF-Insecure-SGS3_XX_NEE_ALE8-v1.2.zip: Link (Note: Extract the file into Pc after download complete)