Have you ever wanted to download an Android app and disappointed to see that the app is not available to your device or for some reason you can’t download. Well, from now on you will be able to download android apps apk file directly on your PC, then it just a matter of transferring the file to your device and install. Developed by xda member whisky_x, Real APK Leecher allows to pull any apk from Google Play Store (former android market). The tool features:
- Download APK from market to your PC
- Download apk icon (just for fun )
- Download multiple files at once
- Supports to search in:
– Vendor name
– Package name. Ex: com.android.helloworld
Follow the instructions below to get your desired apks on the computer but remember:
– Use at your own risk. We will not take responsibility for anything happen to you or your account.
– This tool request Java Runtime Environment(JRE) or JDK.
– Do not delete “lib” folder.
- Download the Real APK Leecher tool. Unzip it to the destination folder of your choice on your computer. There is no install process, but the tool does require Java Runtime Environment 1.5.0 to be installed on your computer. If you don’t have it (or are unsure if you do), do not worry, as you’ll be prompted to download it when you run the Real APK Leecher.
- At first run of Real APK Leecher, you’ll be asked to fill email address and password referring a Gmail account set as main account on your android smartphone, and the device ID which can be found by pressing *#*#8255#*#* from device dial pad. If it opens “GTalk Service Monitor”, find lines that begin with JID and Device ID. Your account is JID, and your device id is a string that after android- prefix.
3. Let’s search your desired app by title or developer. Once you see it in the result, right click and select download this app. Once completed, transfer the downloaded file to your device via usb, bluetooth or using WebSharingLite with wi-fi network. Now install the apk file manually, enjoy!