The HTC Vivid a new brilliant mobile having 4.5-inch SLCD screen and dual-core processing–something that owners of the device can be much proud of. If you’re one such owner, you’ll be glad to know that you can finally get your hands dirty with rooting your HTC Vivid.
- Fully Charged HTC Vivid
- Backup your device completely
- Enable USB debugging on your phone. You can do this by heading to Settings > Applications > Development > USB Debugging.
- Download the rooting files for the HTC Vivid and extract the files on your desktop.
- Connect your phone to your computer using a USB cable. When the device asks you for a connection type, specify “Charge only.” Your computer ought to be able to recognize your device.
- Go to the folder where you extracted the rooting files. Double-click on the RUNME.bat file to start the rooting process.
- You will be presented with prompts and instructions along the way. Just follow them from start to finish.
- Reboot your phone.